DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR BRAND AND ADD NEW CUSTOMERS?
Of course you do! Building your brand and growing relationships with customers has never been easier than it is today. But to get started, we have to answer 3 simple questions:
1) WHO IS YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMER?
#1-Your potential customers are parents of the 5-10 year old child who are looking for an activity. They might have tried a few activities or sports at this point... or they might be looking for that first one. They don't know what activity their child likes but they want to get them involved.
2) WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
#2- These customers are looking for a professional, well run organization that will provide a positive experience for their young athlete. They aren't looking to commit too much time or money until their child shows interest and excitement in this activity. They will be influenced by friends, family, and what they see from marketing campaigns in the "children's activity" space. Marketing campaigns can take many different shapes, but the majority of marketing campaigns today are arriving via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
3) HOW DO WE EFFECTIVELY MARKET TO THIS AUDIENCE?
#3- We effectively market to this audience with a clearly defined marketing message. Take a minute and think about what your message is. Is it simple? Can you explain it in one sentence? How are your marketing efforts conveying your marketing message? That's where we come in!
WE WANT TO HELP BY PROVIDING CONTENT FOR THAT MESSAGE!
Here at SceneZing, we like to help GYM OWNERS convey the simple message:
"WE LOVE TEACHING KIDS"
SceneZing creates, produces and delivers quality and educational gym specific videos used for your website, social media and promotional marketing campaigns. Our videos give a glimpse of what we teach, our knowledge of the skills, and our interest in educating customers on our passion.
What We Offer
Promotional Episode = 'Promo-Sode'
Maximize your Marketing
9 Proven Facebook Posts Formulas That Will Drive Engagement
- 1- Caption This Photo. This is fun and simple post that is 90% visual. The only text needed is “Caption this!”. Find awesome photos to share using Facebook search or Imgur.
- 2- Quotes. People love to share & Like quotes — especially whimsical or motivational quotes. Post a quote as text or as a photo update. Find quotes photos to share on Pinterest or create your own branded post using Canva.
- 3- Native Video. Facebook loves video. Especially when it’s uploaded directly to Facebook (rather than a link to YouTube or Vimeo) or even better Facebook Live. Use video to discuss new topics, summarise a blog post or welcome people to your page. Reiterate call to actions in the post text.
- 4-Facebook Contest. Give people an incentive to like and share. Use a Facebook contest app like Gleam or Wishpond or simply ask people to compete an action on a post. e.g. “like and share to win”, “caption to win” Be sure to include details about the prize and closing date!
- 5- Questions. Questions are a great way to spark dialogue with fans. It is probably the easiest way and one of the best methods to get people to respond to your posts. Be sure to reply! (Who is attending [event]?, True or False: [fact], Today is [event]. How are you celebrating, What is for favorite [x]?)
- 6-Fill-in-the-Blanks. e.g. “If I had an unlimited marketing budget, I would ________”
- 7-Crowdsource For Answers. Rather than answering questions by yourself, why not get your fans to help others who are in need of tips and advice. Simply, update your page with questions from fans or customers.
- 8-Remember when [old fad/tradition]? Nostalgia is a great way to engage people. Use simple texts posts or images to give people an opportunity to comment about their memories from that time period or how thankful they are now that a certain fashion has gone out of style. Page mentioned: Do You Remember?
- 9-Repost Your Popular Content. Share your Blog posts, Youtube Videos, Quora Answers, Instagram pics etc. that have already been successful on other platforms.
What People Say About Us
SceneZing has tapped into a great social media product.
They have made it easy and affordable for gym owners to post original video content.
- Your cart is empty.